Terms and conditions of the use of the service www.apuliadestination.com
Information pursuant to the article. 13, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (the “Code”) and is intended for all those who visit our website www.apuliadestination.com and who interact with it. The site is operated by Apulia Destination Srl, based in Bisceglie (BT), Via Guarini, 28 / A, 76011, tax code and registration with the Companies Register of Bari n. 07510710721.
- the term “Processing” means “any transaction or series of transactions, even if made without the use of electronic instruments, which concern the collection, registration, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation, and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a data bank”
- the term “Personal Data” means “any information relating to an individual, a legal person, entity or association, which is identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by means of reference to any other information, including a personal identification number”.
- c) “Identification data”, personal data that allow direct identification;
- d) “sensitive data”, personal data that could reveal the racial and ethnic, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical or political, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life;
- e) “judicial data”, personal data disclosing the measures referred to in Article 3, paragraph 1, letters a) to o) and r) to u), of Presidential Decree November 14, 2002, n. 313, relating to criminal records, the register of offense-related administrative sanctions and the relevant current charges, or the quality of accused or investigated under Articles 60 and 61 of the Code of Criminal Procedure;
- f) “owner” means a natural person, legal person, public administration or any other organization, association or organization responsible, even with other owners, the decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing of personal data and the tools used, including the security profile;
- g) “responsible”, the natural person, legal person, public administration or any other organization, association or organization designated by the owner with regard to the processing of personal data;
- h) “Charge”, the individuals authorized to perform processing operations by the owner or manager;
- i) “Concerned”, the natural which the personal data are referred to;
- j) “communication”, giving knowledge of personal data to one or more persons other than the concerned person, by the representative of the owner in the State, by the responsible in charge, in any form, even by their provision or consultation;
- k) “Diffusion”, transmitting personal data to unidentified entities, in any form, even by their provision or consultation;
- l) “anonymous data”, data that originally, or following a treatment, can not be associated to an identified or identifiable individual;
- m) “block”, the retention of personal data by temporarily suspending any other processing operation;
- n) “data bank”, any organized set of personal data, divided into one or more units located in one or more sites;
- o) “Guarantor”, the authority referred to in Article 153, established by law 31 December 1996 n. 675;
- p) “electronic mail” means any text, voice, sound or image message sent over a public communications network, which can be stored in the network or in the receiving terminal, until the receiver has not been informed.
- Data controller and processor
The data controller is the Apulia Destination Srl. The Data Processor can be contacted by writing to the same registered office or by using the following address:
Tel. +39 080 9722486
Fax. +39 080 9722486
- Type of the processed and transmitted data
3.1. Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures that are used for the operation of this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in using web communication protocols and / or is useful for a better management and optimization of the site (eg. IP addresses, URL addresses, domain names, file sizes, time of requests, other settings concerning the user’s operating system).
The acquisition of this type of data, which is done only for statistical purposes and / or to monitor the correct functioning of the site, does not have any commercial purposes, is not devoted to identifying the user and is performed through server-side technologies, managed and administered by the data controller. This information is not collected to be associated with individuals identified individually as natural persons, however, by their very nature, such data could help, through processing and association with other data held by third parties, identify the individual.
This data is normally deleted immediately after processing and not later than 90 days after their acquisition. However it may be necessary to use them to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties on request of the competent authorities; in this case the data may be stored for longer period required by law.
3.2 Data supplied voluntarily by the user
Some data is provided voluntarily by the user, on request, by completing a form when the user decides to register on our site or to subscribe to the newsletter or other occasion better listed below. This data is divided into two categories.
Data which must necessarily be provided by the user:
- a) email address, name and surname
Data that can be optionally provided by the user:
- a) sex, year of birth, phone number, country, province, city, address, zip code;
- b) all other personal data supplied by the sender in the communication.
3.3. Mode of data acquisition
All these data can be provided by the user:
- a) at the time of the registration to the site;
- b) when subscribing to the newsletter;
- c) at the time of the sending of communications;
- d) when accessing restricted areas;
- e) when obtaining services or communications.
YOU WILL REFRAIN FROM SENDING MESSAGES OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS INVOLVING THE TREATMENT OF DATA CD “SENSITIVE” AND / OR JUDICIAL, OR, IF ANY, WILL MAKE SURE THAT THEY DO NOT CONTAIN ANY REFERENCE TO ONESELF OR TO OTHER PEOPLE, SINCE NO TREATMENT OF SUCH TYPE OF DATA CAN BE MADE WITHOUT THE WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL.
In order to access certain areas of the site and / or to obtain services or communications, is required, on an optionally, explicitly and voluntarily, the inclusion of data consisting of alphanumeric characters which, through their elaboration or association with other data, might allow the user identification.
- Treatment finality
The processing of data provided by the user is aimed at the correct and full use of the site and the services offered by it, including through the sending of commercial communications by third parties.
In particular, the data provided is used:
- to send freely, at your request, the newsletter (v. paragraph 12),
- to send communications and offers from third parties;
- to fulfill its obligations under the law, regulations and legislation.
- Mode of the treatment of data
The data processing is done through the use of paper-based, computerized, electronic or automated and is carried out by the Owner, and by individuals appointed by the latter within the limits of the assignment given to them, for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the user’s rights and his/her confidentiality.
Specific security measures are taken to minimize the risk of destruction and loss of data, illicit or improper, unauthorized access or treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes for which they were acquired. The data will be treated in compliance with the “minimum security measures” referred to in art. 33 and following the Code and, with particular reference to the treatment with electronic instruments, as specified in Annex B) to the Code entitled “Disciplinary regarding minimum security measures.”
6.Consequences of refusal
Any refusal by the user to give their personal data or to give consent to its treatment may result in the impossibility to use correctly and completely the website and the services that can be found inside.
The non-registration / registration to our newsletter free service will lead to the impossibility for Apulia Destination Srl to send periodic newsletter, but does not prevent you from browsing the website.
In any case, even after having subscribed to our newsletter, the user has the right to stop at any time the processing of his/her data for his/her purposes by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com or by following the appropriate and simple procedure of automated cancellation indicated in the notifications that he/she will receive from time to time.
- Persons to whom the data may be communicated
The data provided by the user to use the website and its services can be accessed by the processors, the employees of Apulia Destination Srl, the technicians responsible for the management and maintenance of our computer systems, by any external collaborators, consultants and / or third parties, for the purposes expressly incated above or, in general, to all the persons to whom it may be necessary to send the data.
- Dissemination of data
The data submitted are in no way subject to disclosure.
9.Data transfer abroad
The data will not be transferred abroad for commercial reasons or transmitted to other parties abroad if not for technical reasons. Personal data may be transferred abroad only for operating requirements of the website and related services, as the server or other tools may be abroad.
- Rights of the person concerned
Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, the person concerned has the following rights.
The individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data related to himself/herself, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in intelligible form.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representatives of the State, managers or agents.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- a) the update, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate compared to the right that is being protected.
The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data related to himself, even to the scope of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data designed to advertise materials or direct selling or carry out market research or commercial communication.
11. Exercice of right
The rights set out in the previous paragraph will be able to be exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager, pursuant to art. 8 of the Code, through the following ways:
- a) sending of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- b) sending of a registered letter A / R to Apulia Destination Srl, Via Guarini 28 / A, 76011 Bisceglie (BT)
- c) Sending of a fax to +39 080 9722486
- Newsletter free service
Our site provides a free newsletter service that keeps you up to date with the world of tourism, promotions and events, and the services and products offered. In order to use this service it is necessary to register on our website and give your consent to the processing of data.
The information provided by the user when registering to our free newsletter service will be used for the following purposes:
- a) the offer, through the sending of our newsletter, of news related to the tourism and information about events, promotions, discounts, allowances, or the sending of commercial or promotional information and the reporting of all special initiatives in the sphere of tourism;
- b) any administrative duties related to the relationship with Apulia Destination Srl;
- c) the meeting of the obligations under the law, regulations and legislation
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on a computer, tablet or mobile phone (“Device”) when you surf the Internet and which are then forwarded to the site at the subsequent visit of the same user, so that the device can be recognized.
The cookies placed by Apulia Destination Srl, by our business partners or by other third parties when an user visit the site www.apuliadestination.com do not directly recognize the user as a natural person; they only recognize the device the user is using. Cookies do not damage in any way the device of the users but they allow the operation of many important features of our website. For example, they allow the system to send a user directly to the page in Italian, rather than another language. They are also useful to keep the website protected, remember the users’ preferences and customize the content of the website so that it is more suitable for them.
When navigating on our site, cookie users may be positioned on the device, because some content can be found on our website (such as images, maps, sounds, specific link that reside on servers other than the which is the page request), in other words, some cookies are placed by a site other than the one you are visiting.
Most of our cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session, others may remain in the device longer (10 minutes, 24 hours or several months, depending on the case).
To better understand the information about what cookies are, what they are used for and how they work, they can be divided into five categories:
13.1. cookies needed
These cookies, also called cookie technicians, are essential in helping to move around the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, the access to certain parts of the site or the use of some services may not be possible.
13.2. Cookie functionality
These cookies store the choices that were made by the user on the website (such as the various research that he made, or the language he chose) and provide improved and more personalized features. They can also be used to provide services that have been required (like watching a video or making comments on a blog).
13.3. Cookies performance
These cookies collect information about how the user uses the website (e.g. the pages he visits more often and if he receives error messages from the pages of the site). The information accumulated by these cookies is only used to improve the functioning of the website.
Some of these cookies are third party cookies.
13.4. Cookies for statistical purposes
These cookies are used to statistically analyze accesses / site visits (cookies called “analytics”) if they pursue exclusively statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. These cookies are generally third parties cookies.
13.5. Advertising or marketing cookies
These are cookies that are used to provide advertisements that are more suitable for the user and for his/her interests. They are also used to reduce the number of times that a user can see an advertising message and help to verify the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
These cookies are generally third parties cookies.
List of the major cookies used by Apuliadestination.com, along with an explanation of their function:
Snitz01User – duration: session of the logged user – purpose: allowing the user logged on apuliadestinazion.com to use the forum without having to log in again
JSESSIONID – duration: session – purpose: session management
SPRING_SECURITY_REMEMBER_ME_COOKIE – duration: session – purpose: reminding that an user is already authenticated
last_search – duration: session – purpose: saving the last search carried out
messagesTooltip – duration: session – purpose: managing the tooltip for unread messages
feedbackModal – duration: session – purpose: managing the visibility of the modal that appears after creating a contact
optDecision – duration: session – purpose: download management of the application for iOS
map- [rc] – [predefinedSearchId] – [forcedLanguage] – [specialListingString] (n cookies) – Duration: 10 minutes scope- showing the map rather than a list of facilities based on the path of the visit
iosCheck – duration: 24 hours – purpose: download management of the application for iOS
AgriUser – duration: 1 year – purpose: completing automatically the form in uses following the first
conversation_list – duration: 1 months – purpose: saving the options relating to the displaying of the quantity and the order of the messages that belong to a conversation
backLocation – duration: 1 months – aim: Going back to the results of the last research
Each user can disable / enable cookies from your device via your internet browser.
If cookies are not enabled on a user’s device, his experience on our website may be limited.
Browsing on our site and not disabling cookies through the browser, the user gives consent to the placement of cookies on his/her device.
For more information or regulatory updates feel free to visit the following website www.garanteprivacy.it